Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009

So the new year is looming . . . 2009. I'm ready and I'm not ready. I'm excited about grad school and going back into the classroom, but I'm also nervous because it will be hard. I'm hoping I'm up to the challenge, but . . .

Another thing that must happen in 2009 is a job! I really need to find a job. I must rescue Ken from that stupid place that has stolen so much from him over these past 20+ years. It's time I lived up to the promise I made to him a few years ago. I will find a good job so he can retire. But I'm afraid. I don't want to sit at a desk eight to ten hours a day, every day. I've done that--a lot. I want something more, but I don't know what. I guess I wouldn't mind the cubicle if it didn't come with all the corporate baggage. I still want to edit, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the path that would take me there.

I'm at sixes and sevens, and I am not sure how to right everything!

Perhaps I should give it to God. He has never abandoned me! Everything is possible through Him--I know this very well. Maybe I'm not listening, or maybe I don't like what I hear. I'm sure I don't know, but I will put my trust in Him. I will greet 2009 with an open heart, and I will be ready for whatever God has in store for me :-)

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP