Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Little Ray of Hope


I took this picture last night when we were on a short break from our Renaissance class. This unassuming rainbow is something we haven't seen in quite some time. I see it as a sign of hope! We have been in severe drought conditions for the past two years. This is not a matter to be taken lightly because the situation is serious. Seeing this bit of rainbow last night made me smile as I lifted my eyes towards heaven to offer God a prayer of Thanksgiving.

Today, 09-09-09, we are experiencing thunder and a lasting and drenching rain...with more of the same in the forecast. I am happy that God is looking with favor on the people, animals, and land of south central Texas. Our hot and thirsty community has been granted cooler temperatures and life-giving rain.

Thank You!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP