Saturday, September 26, 2009

Prayers, Progress, and Papers

The fall semester is in full swing!

I'm still not sure how taking three grad classes will go as far as workload is concerned, but we'll see as the weeks advance. I've been doing quite a bit of reading (and even getting ahead), but I haven't done much writing yet. That will soon change. The good news is that I'm really looking forward to getting knee-deep into some papers and presentations. I know that last spring I struggled to find enthusiasm to write papers and to generally enjoy myself during this part of my academic journey. I have been doing a lot of praying, and I feel things are better. I can feel God guiding and directing me as I continually pray for my heart and mind to be open to His Word and to His Love. While I have had a few doubts about spending the time and money on my MA in English, I do believe I'm doing the right thing.

I rejoice in God's loving hand on my heart as I seek His Way.

As I slowly, but surely, make my way towards employment, I want to continue to seek His guidance so that I stay on the right path. Straying off the path is so easy, and getting back on the path is so incredibly hard . . . I know! I also know I can't do it alone. Having friends and family who pray for and with me and who Worship the Lord with me is a blessing!

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. ~ Philippians 4:4-5

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP