Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspiration Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Why in the world am I having so much trouble writing papers for school? I never did during my undergraduate years. Oh, I guess I would sometimes groan and drag my feet when told to write a paper, but once I sat down to write, the words would flow out like water. The papers now are not that much harder or challenging, yet--just simple short papers and outlines. For some strange reason, my words come out like molasses, maybe even slower. I sit down to write, and I've got nothing. I force the words out, but what I write stinks to high heaven. This isn't a case of writer's block but of indifference. I just don't feel interested. I love reading the books and discussing them in class, but I can't seem to find the energy or enthusiasm to write about them. What is wrong with me? Why is the writer in me so sluggish lately?

I need some inspiration and fast!
 Perhaps some Thin Mints will provide some relief . . . or at least provoke a much needed smile.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP