Monday, July 12, 2010

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet

That's how fast this summer is moving: faster than a speeding bullet. July is almost half finished, and I am so not ready for August. The end of August means school and my last semester as a grad student. As I approach this final semester, I am excited, sad, scared, apprehensive, exhilarated, and sleepy.

The end of August also means my MA Comprehensive Exam will be right around the corner, which I have been preparing for by reading a lot this summer. I don't feel, however, that I have done enough or that I have always used this precious summer time wisely. I really need to kick it into a much higher gear . . . starting now!

Summer won't last forever, and speeding bullets must eventually land. Ready?

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP