Friday, July 2, 2010

Peach Cobbling and Goal Checking

I consider myself a middlin' scratch baker, but I'm in the process of expanding this particular horizon. Here is my very first homemade peach cobbler. I had a lot of peaches that we bought last weekend at the farmer's market, and they were getting positively ripe--the whole house smelled like peaches. I had to do something with them before they graduated to deer food.

With a light dusting of sugar (Splenda) and cinnamon on top, the finished cobbler looks yummy!


Now it's even yummier with a dab of ice cream and a cup of coffee.

After making this cobbler from scratch, I was finally able to check off a goal on my Day Zero list.

2 comments:

Ruthie Jones said...

Ken put his stamp of approval on my cobbler! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cobbler looks so good. Hopefully we can hit the farmer's market when you're up.

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP