Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Totally Cool Tuesday

Welcome to my new blog idea. This weekly post is where I share what I consider to be totally cool. It might be a gadget, a book, a place, a person, an activity--could be anything!

For this first Totally Cool Tuesday, I have chosen a very handy dandy emergency radio. This AM/FM, TV, and weather alert radio has a hand crank to charge the built-in battery, and it can be used as a flashlight and a beacon. What I really like about this product is that you can charge your cell phone on it. Now that's really cool.


I'm really into being prepared for emergencies, and this radio would be the perfect item to add to my action plan for preparedness.
What do you think?

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP