Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ask no Questions, Get no Lies Told

I was going to steal a blogger's blog idea today and post 20 questions and answers about myself--and I wouldn't really make up fake answers like the title of this post suggests. I was halfway through the questions on the list and I lost interest. That doesn't bode well for my personality. Who really wants to know these things about me? I mean, who cares what I had for breakfast or who is on my "list"--whatever the heck that means. Besides, all the really juicy stuff is in the vault, and I threw that key away a long time ago, which means nothing that interesting happens me to anymore since I wouldn't be able to put it in the vault without a blowtorch. *sigh*

I do, however, enjoy reading questions and answers that other people put out there. People are so interesting. That's why I like to people watch--people are not only interesting they are hilarious. It's especially fun in airports and other places that attract a huge variety of the human race. When it comes to questions and answers though, I like to read all that mundane stuff about a person with the occasional "I didn't know that" thrown in. Of course, if the questions and answers are for someone I don't know then it's all new, and that's okay. I guess I could make up my own list of questions, but I can't think of any that would keep people riveted to their computer and occasionally saying, "I didn't know that."

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP