Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Giddyap!

Please, please, please, please tell me I'm not the only one who struggles with procrastination, laziness, sluggishness, or just a plain I-don't-wanna-do-anything kind of feeling. Whatever you want to call it, I do not want it. I practically have to nag myself into getting up and doing things that need doing. I'm okay with the things that have to get done . . . usually, like the things to survive or to keep up the appearance that I'm functioning normally. But am I rushing around doing the things that should get done? Uh . . . no. wth?! Okay, I did accomplish a few, and I mean a few, things on my to do list today, so that's something, right . . . right? I need a support group or a cheerleader or something! Maybe I feel like this because it's summer and we have this freakish heat wave going on. Yeah--okay--the heat! I can live with that theory. I know it's not hot inside the house, but it's still hot outside. That counts, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, especially in the dog days of summer. I'm keeping that at bay right now b/c moving, wedding, and going back to school are on my plate. Just hope my motivation holds out.

In relation to your "Hello World" blog, maybe that's where my motivation suffers. I'm terrible at replying to people. I might try not reading an e-mail unless I have the time to respond to it. In this world where people can communicate with you quickly and expect quick answers, it's tough, because there is a concrete world out there. In fact, I read a study that said teenagers are developing anxiety disorders when they can't answer their texts right away. So where is the balance between responding with love and living your life?

P.S. I'm loving the new look of your blog!

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP