Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009 and my brobdingnagian list of things to do

I have not blogged much lately because my 17th Century Drama class has kept me very busy these last 5 weeks. Yay! the class is finished. I totally enjoyed the class though. I read some 17th Century plays that I would not have ever read, and I liked them a lot. I do not have problems reading old stuff, so I should not be surprised that I liked these plays. I especially liked learning more about the history of the time--cool!

But now I get to do summer stuff for the next month and a half or so. I am excited to accomplished some long overdue tasks. I have put off doing several things around the house, so now it is time. I am going to clean and organize the following areas: pantry, all of the cabinets in the house, especially in the kitchen and the utility room, master closet, both spare bedrooms, and my bookshelves in the study. I would also like to start taking down the wallpaper in the small bathroom, but I am not sure if that will happen right now.

In addition to all of the above (as if that is not enough), I plan to do these things also: practice my Italian, practice the piano, edit one of my nanowrimo novels, do stuff in the yard, post pictures on Shutterfly, read anything and everything, pray the Rosary more (I hate not doing it every day), write some actual letters to several people (real paper letters that you mail--yeah, maybe I will get letters back *sigh* because I love getting mail).

Yes, I am probably being overly ambitious or unrealistic about getting ALL of these things done in less than 2 months, but I am definitely going to try. I like a challenge, even though I am the laziest person on the planet . . . usually . . . okay, always. I am trying to kick that habit! Wish me luck!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP