Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake


Would anyone care for some fruit . . . or dessert?
YYY

I had a fairly nice birthday yesterday--not too much attention, just the way I like it. I absolutely hate surprise parties of any kind. I have been victimized in this way before, and I still cringe with horror when I think about it . . . seriously. I did have a birthday cake this year for the first time in a very long time. The cake was a surprise, but that was definitely okay with me.

So this birthday was low-key, and it went by sort of quietly: breakfast with my husband, Mass at 5pm, and dinner/cake with good friends. Very nice indeed.



Now . . . time to start enjoying my next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruth! You, your family, and your cake look fabulous!

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP